Grades 6-12 | Technology Skills | Cloud-based
StudioWeb > Certification
Schools use the Studioweb Web Foundations certification to show real results. The StudioWeb Certificate marks a student's achievement in learning foundational web development.
Students who pass the Web Foundations Exam have demonstrated their theoretical and practical knowledge of web languages, including:
Requirements for StudioWeb Certification
- Successful completion of the 6 foundation courses - recommended 60% as the passing grade.
- Successful completion of the Web Foundation exam - recommended 60% as the passing grade.
- Exam must be completed within the time allotted.
- The exam may be retaken after one week if the student struggles
- Upon successful completion, certificates (hand signed & numbered) may be awarded to the students
StudioWeb Evaluation Exam
Easily generate school performance data.
This multiple choice quiz measures a student's web design and programming skills before beginning the course. This is an important tool that will allow teachers to establish a baseline that can later be measured against.